619 E. Constance Rd Suffolk VA 23434 us
Triple T Sports Center specializes in the fundamental development of preschool and school age students, which provides a solid foundation that is the catalyst for many other sports, academic pursuits, and lifelong endeavors.
There is an annual registration fee of $50 per student, max $125 per family. Active duty military registration fee is $25, id required. Registration covers all Triple T programs. If student takes a break within the year then registration fee would not be due again until their anniversary month.
Classes run year round, students are automatically re-enrolled in class to hold their spot in that class, a 2 week written notice is required to terminate class. Class withdrawal forms are available in the office or on the forms page.
Gymnastics is one of the most comprehensive “lifestyle exercise programs” available to children, incorporating strength, flexibility, speed, balance, coordination, power, and discipline. Children learn cognitive skills more effectively in an environment that includes the body as well as the mind. Gymnastics, childhood movement education, is directly attributed to developing students and promoting reading readiness. Children who have participated in movement education activities have longer attention spans, increased communication skills, general problem-solving skills, and improved self-esteem.
- Recreational Gymnastics Ages 2-17
- Classes are 1 hour per week and cost is $60 per month.
Our recreational gymnastics program consists of fun, exciting and challenging activities that develop muscle coordination, peer socialization, strength and confidence! This program is designed for boys and girls 1 ½-17 yrs old. Curriculum is specifically designed to follow USA Gymnastics guidelines and progressions. These guidelines encourage and promote strength and flexibility, while incorporating new progressive skills upon completion of a specific level. All new students start in one of our beginner classes which are designed to teach basic skills in a fun and creative way.
- Parent and Tot – Walking through age 2. This class requires parent participation and will work on all aspects of gymnastics, as well as basic social skills. Parents will have a great time too! As your child becomes ready to move up to the Preschool class, your teacher will communicate how and when to make that transition. Click here for our parent and tot handout
- Tumble Tots – 3 year old girls go into this class without parent. This class is focused on independent learning and has higher expectations for skill learning and strength. We work on social skills such as waiting our turn, being respectful to our “friends” and breaking away from parents. Being able to stay with the class, listen to the teacher, and follow instructions will be required.
- Beginner Recreational Classes – these classes are separated by age and gender (boys / girls use different gymnastics equipment). We start to develop technique and concentrate more on form in this class. We teach more challenging skills to develop stronger bodies and sharper minds. We can now work very independently and are learning to appreciate the concept of accomplishing goals.
- Beginner Boys (ages 3-5), Junior Boys (ages 6-10)
- Bouncing Bears (girls ages 4-5), Leaping Lions (girls ages 6-9/10), Courageous Cougars (girls ages 10/11-17)
Advanced Classes - all the following require coach placement
- Advanced Bears/Advanced Lions/Advanced Cougars - once basic skill requirements are met in beginner classes, students will be promoted to Advanced. As students progress the focus on form, strength, and proper technique increases.
- Classes are 1 1/2 hours once per week. Cost is $90 per month
- Hot Shots - USAG Level 2.
- Classes are one day a week for 2 1/2 hours. Cost is $120
- PreTeam - Perfecting form/technique of Level 2 - actively working USAG Level 3 skills. Preparation for Level 3 team for girls 6-17 In this class, we stress perfection of skills and technique, while expecting independent work and attention to detail.
- Classes are 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours each. Cost is $165
- Competitive Team Gymnastics Ages 5-17
- Xcel - Bronze - Diamond.
- Developmental Program (formally called Junior Olympic Program) Levels 3-10
- If there is a particular skill your child wants to work on, or an upcoming tryout approaching, you can schedule a 1-on-1 private lesson with one of our coaches. Each coach sets their own pricing and schedule so we would put them in contact with you for the details. Privates should be done with their regular class coach unless referred to another coach. Class tuition must be current for private to be approved.
To request a private lesson, please fill out the private request form on the forms page
- Before & After School Care
- Hours 6am-6pm M-F
- Half Day & Full Day Camps based on Suffolk Public School Schedule.
- Currently serve Mack Benn, Nansemond Parkway, Kilby Shores, Booker T and Elephants Fork Elementary Schools for 2022-23 season
- Little Monkey Preschool Ages 3-4 Hours 6am-6pm M-F Fun Shine Express Curriculum.
- Summer Camp Ages 5-12 Hours 6am-6pm M-F Each week has a different theme - all arts/crafts, games/activities, and fieldtrips are connected to that week's theme. All TTT programs are incorporated into summer camp: Gymnastics, Ninja, Cheer, and TaeKwonDo
Junior Ninja Warrior
- Combines gymnastics, martial arts, and obstacle course training. These classes are for girls and boys Age 3-12. They work on strength, agility, balance, and coordination as they learn to navigate an obstacle course. There is a lot of jumping, flipping, climbing, and swinging.
- Cost is $65 per month
- 2 Days per week $95 per month
- Beginner - White / Yellow belts
- Advanced (Instructor placement only) Red - Black belts
- Click herefor more information on the background of TaeKwonDo, belts, philosophies, teachings
- Open Gym (Currently on hold due to Covid)
- Friday Evenings 7-9pm Ages 5-17. Member rate $20, Sibling of member $25, Non-member rate $30
- All Star Cheerleading - USASF Member Club
- The U.S. All Star Federation (USASF) has a mission to support and enrich the lives of our All Star athletes and members. As a member club we follow their guidelines to provide consistent rules and safety guidelines, drive competitive excellence and promote a positive image for the sport. The USASF credentials coaches, certifies legality of officials and sanctions events - all with the goal to provide the safest possible environment in which athletes may train and compete.
- Tumble -
- Tumbling skills are used in many different sports. The most obvious are gymnastics and cheerleading, but skills in tumbling can also assist athletes in diving, trampolining, and dancing. Tumbling combines strength, power, agility and coordination, that when performed properly, results in an exciting and dynamic sport.
- CoEd class. Beginner to Advanced Tumbling skills
- Cost is $60 per month
- Birthday Parties - Best birthday parties in Hampton Roads
- Paper products and balloons are provided in the party room. You are welcome to bring in any food that you would like into the party room. First hour is gym time hosted by Triple T Staff followed by up to an hour in the party room. Children are not allowed back on the equipment after gym portion has been completed.
- Basic Party is $250, $50 deposit required upon reservation, balance is due day of party. Includes 10 children (including the birthday child) additional children are $15. Each child will receive an open gym pass to come back on a Friday night 7-9pm. Waivers forms signed by legal guardian are required for all participants and will be kept for open gym entry.