Triple T Sports Center is owned by Tyrone and Cheryl Burks.
Mrs Cheryl, oversees all aspects of business operations: coaching, curriculum, and personnel management and pushes the staff and students to be the best they can be.
· is a USA Gymnastics Member Gym.
· is a USASF Cheerleading Club
· All coaches are safety certified through USA Gymnastics/USASF, Safe Sport trained, receive annual training on Concussions, have Red Cross CPR / First Aid Certifications, attend Regional 7 Congress for USA Gymnastics, and are constantly trained in-house.
· is curriculum-based and follows the progressions provided by USA Gymnastics and USASF Cheerleading.
· has staff who cares not only about the athletic progress of your student, but their overall experience and takes the time to get to know them.
· places safety as our FIRST priority and will not force students through skills at an unsafe pace.
· teaches skills properly and with the correct technique to avoid the downfalls, injuries and plateaus that “shortcut” coaching can cause.
· is a CLEAN facility which is thoroughly cleaned and constantly sanitized throughout each day.
· is a school that promotes progress and learning through structure and discipline, not just free play during class.
TTT is a multi-program company, comprised of a gymnastics training facility for our recreational and competitive team gymnasts. A licensed childcare program offering preschool, before/after school, and summer camp, a Ninja Warrior training center, a TaeKwonDo training center focused on self defense and self control, an All Star Cheer program with beginner to advanced teams.
Triple T Sports Center has been serving Hampton Roads and North Carolina since it opened 2001, teaching over 600 students each year.
These classes start by introducing the child to gymnastics and continue through primary skills and strength development.
This series begins with a class for children who have no experience in cheerleading and ends with one that focuses on proper form and increased endurance required for competitive cheer.
Combination of gymnastics, martial arts, and obstacle course training. Focus is on perpetual motion, students learn proper techniques however is not focused on form. They learn to safely roll out of one skill into another.
Designed for kids, teens, and adults with beginning and intermediate skills, this class helps students achieve discipline, strength, and self control.
OPEN GYM Fridays 7-9pm currently on hold
BIRTHDAY PARTIES Saturdays 1-3, 330-530
Triple T Sports Center © 2013